• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
$300 – $2,000
Night candle festival, Bac Ninh, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
Night Candle Festival in Quan Am Bodhisattva Buddha Day is a respectful ritual to pray for peace and health of mankind in Dien Quang pagoda, Bac Ninh province, Vietnam. Quan Am (Guan Yin), often referred the “Goddess of Mercy” that attached to the compassion, is the most powerful female Bodhisattva in Buddhism, save sentient beings, especially in the fire, water, devil and swords.
National Geographic Your Shot – Jan 11, 2017
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.