National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
$100 – $1,000
• All price is in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / HQ Canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Artwork contain a 50mm white border around the image for better framing.
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are free shipping worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number once it shipped.
Rubber was compared to “white gold” which brought prosperity to locals in Tay Ninh, a province in the Southeast region of Vietnam on the border with Cambodia. Rubber trees produce the highest amount of latex in the early morning. Therefore, everyday at 2AM, workers have to go to the rubber forest to tap the trees for latex. About 7AM, when the bowls are filled, they go to each tree to pour latex into large barrels, then transfer them to the car tank to carry to the factory.
National Geographic Your Shot – Aug 31, 2018
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 60 x 75 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 10)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.