National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
$200 – $1,000
• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / HQ Canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
Xiệp is a Vietnamese traditional fishing gear made by combined two long bamboo trees into a V-shaped frame, then attach with a large net. When the fisherman pushes Xiệp, fishery products such as shrimp and fish will fall into the net without getting out. From a far distance, fisherman with Xiệp looks like a sail in the wind. This is considered as poverty reduction for fisherman without a boat, and is a long-standing tradition of fishermen in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam’s southernmost region. National Geographic Your Shot – Oct 18, 2018
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 60 x 75 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 10)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.