National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
$100 – $1,000
• All price is in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / HQ Canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Artwork contain a 50mm white border around the image for better framing.
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are free shipping worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number once it shipped.
Group of workers work on the wires about 400 ft above the ground to mount the led lights outside a 30 floors building in the center of Hanoi city, Vietnam. This dangerous work requires high concentration, great care and bravery. It takes 7 days to complete such adventurous task that is not meant for everyone.
National Geographic’s Photo of the Day – Jan 6, 2019
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 60 x 75 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 10)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.