• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
$300 – $2,000
National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
Golden Bridge is a famous bridge in Da Nang, Vietnam, located in Thien Thai Garden of Sun World Ba Na Hills, 1,414 meters (4,639 feet) above sea level. Its length is 148.6 meters (488 feet), including eight spans. The longest span is 21.2 meters (70 feet), and the common width is 3 meters (10 feet). Its attraction is the unique architecture, with giant hands holding the bridge, representing the hands of the mountain god, supporting the villages’ ability to get to Thien Thai (the abode of fairies) Garden.
National Geographic Your Shot – Jan 28, 2020
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.