$200 – $1,000
National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
A female worker turns bundles of incense from top (red side) to bottom (yellow side) for drying in Hanoi, Vietnam. Incense is burned to mark life events and connect with the spiritual realm. In Buddhist countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam, incense is considered a connection between the existing world and the invisible world.
National Geographic Your Shot – Mar 3, 2020
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.