$300 – $2,000
National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
Cai Beo fishing village, located on Cat Ba Island in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. This village of around 18,000 square meters is the largest and oldest floating village in Vietnam. Cai Beo origins are believed to be prehistoric, with the village dating back more than 7,000 years. There are currently about 300 households with more than 600 inhabitants who live mainly on fishing and aquaculture.
National Geographic Your Shot – Apr 7, 2020
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.