National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
$200 – $1,000
• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / HQ Canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
This statue of Shakyamuni Buddha lying down and preparing to pass into nirvana is 73 meters (240 feet) long and 29 meters (95 feet) high. It was built at a cost of more than 20 billion VND (about 862,000 USD). It will be inaugurated this year at Som Rong pagoda in Soc Trang Province, Mekong Delta, Vietnam. This will be the largest reclining Buddha statue in Vietnam when completed. This image represents when Buddha entered nirvana on the full moon day of February in 544 B.C. This is also the beginning of the Buddhist calendar, which is commonly used by more than 376 million Buddhists worldwide.
National Geographic Your Shot – Jul 1, 2020
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.