$200 – $1,000
National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
A farmer taps a rubber tree to harvest latex. Rubber latex was compared to white gold, bringing prosperity to locals in Tay Ninh, a province in the southeast region of Vietnam. Rubber trees produce the highest amount of latex in the early morning. Every day at 2 a.m., workers have to go to the rubber forest to tap the trees. At about 7 a.m., when the bowls are filled, they go to each tree to pour latex into large barrels, then transfer them to the vehicle to carry to the factory.
National Geographic Your Shot – Jul 29, 2020
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.