$200 – $1,000
National Geographic, Vietnam
Material: High Quality Ultra HD Luster Paper
• All prices are in US Dollar.
• Printed on High Quality matte paper / canvas.
• Fits standard frames, frame not included.
• Print size of artwork includes 50mm white border around the image for better framing
• Packed and shipped in a protective tube.
• Mailed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All prints are shipped free worldwide within 2 weeks.
• You will receive a tracking number at the time of shipping.
• Please make a note when ordering if you want an authenticating signature on the print.
Hoàng Hậu (Queen Beach) is located in Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam. This beach features thousands of egg-shaped stones and is also called Bãi Trứng (Egg Beach). Legend has it that the beach was chosen by Queen Nam Phương, the wife of the last feudal king Bảo Đại of the Nguyễn dynasty, as the perfect place to take a rest from their royal duties—hence the official name of this place.
Published on National Geographic Your Shot — 29/8/2020
High quality matte paper, Canvas
40 x 50 cm, 80 x 100 cm (signed limited of 3)
CERTIFIED DELIVERY: All items will be mailed using reliable international shipping providers with tracking included wherever possible. In the rare case that an item is lost or damaged during delivery, we will provide a complimentary replacement copy.
DAMAGE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Our lifetime damage replacement guarantee means that if your photograph is damaged for any reason, contact us and we will provide a new copy for free. Customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: All fine art photographs come with a Certificate of Authenticity that has been signed by Tran Tuan Viet.