Explore the enchanting beauty of Vietnam through the guide of Vietnamese photographer Tran Tuan Viet – a contributing photographer to National Geographic, Google Arts & Culture… with more than 18 years experience of photography. Since 2018, Viet and his team have been orchestrating immersive photo tours, offering a unique blend of cultural richness and scenic marvels, created photographic journeys that unveil the Vietnam’s captivating beauty.
Join a community of passionate photographers on expeditions that goes beyond sightseeing, delving into the soul of Vietnam. From bustling markets to serene landscapes, each tour is a visual feast, capturing the essence of this vibrant nation. Let Viet’s expertise and vision transform your photography, creating lasting memories and stunning images.
We are ready to help you explore the hidden beauty of Vietnam to create artistic photographs with impact through on-field experience and post-processing lectures. Join us on day tours, customized tours, private tours, and scheduled photo tour and workshops in Vietnam.
Our Vietnam photo tours will benefit photographers of any skill level, from beginner to professional. The itineraries have been planned with much care and thought to guarantee stunning shooting opportunities every day, allowing photographers to create consistently powerful and artistic images that will captivate and impress an audience.
Upcoming Vietnam Photo Tours
Photo tour locations in Vietnam
Our Vietnam photography tour take you around the most well-known locations of Vietnam such as: Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Quang Ninh, Ha Noi, Sa Pa, Mu Cang Chai, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, Phu Yen, Nha Trang, Da Lat, Ho Chi Minh City, Hau Giang and Long An. If you need a custom tour for your group or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Why do Vietnam photography tour with us?
- Led by renowned Vietnamese photographer with 18+ years of experience in photography (view my biography)
- Guide by a licensed tour guide with 4+ years of experience
- Planned and managed by registered business
- Exclusive tour with 5-stars accommodations and luxury private buses, or domestic flights.
- Tours are run under the official licenses issued by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism:
- International travel business license
- International tour guide card
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Enter your email for Vietnam photo tours update, promotions, and more.
Vietnam Photography Tours Information
- Tour type: Private Photography Tour
- Leader and guide by: Tran Tuan Viet
- Size: small group photo tour workshop, 4 person minimum, 12 person maximum
- No long treks
- No hazardous areas
- Beginners and advanced photographers
- DSLR / mirrorless / drone support
- Workshop for editing, post-processing (via Lightroom and/or Photoshop)
Photo Tour in Vietnam & Workshop Inclusion
- 5-stars accommodations, best available hotel in remote locations
- Private air-conditioned transportation for listed activities
- 03 standard meals and non-alcoholic beverages per day
- Unlimited 4G Internet SIM
- Unlimited bottled water
- Site entry fees (if applicable)
- Model fees (if applicable)
Photo Tour Exclusion
- International flights to arrive and depart from / to Vietnam
- Airport transfers
- Entry visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance (please make sure you are insured)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Services and transportation are for listed activities only
- Charges will be applied for any additional requests
Privacy & Policy of Vietnam Photo Workshops
Our Vietnam photo tour pricing is based on double-occupancy lodging. If you are travelling alone or just want private accommodations, a single supplement may apply. We will try to pair you up with another single traveller of the same gender.
In the event we cannot find a suitable roommate, the single supplement will still apply. In some remote locations, travellers may be forced to share rooms due to circumstances outside of our control. If this occurs, per diem refunds of the single supplement will be offered.
In the event a Vietnam photo trip must be cancelled due to low participation rates, accidents, death, political events, natural disasters, and so forth, all money paid will be promptly refunded. We reserve the right to cancel a trip at any time prior to departure and we will let all trip participants know as soon as possible should this unfortunate event occur.
In the event of trip cancellation, we are not responsible for your personal travel expenses to the gateway location or any other expenses in preparing for the photo tour. This is why we recommend having your own travel insurance.
If you cancel and the Workshop is otherwise filled, we will refund you the full amount you have paid towards the tuition, minus a $300 service charge. If you cancel and the Workshop does not fill, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
- Greater than 90 days from the start date of the tour: full refund minus $300 service fee.
- 75 days or more: 75% refund
- 60 days or more: 50% refund
- Less than 60 days: no refund
Refunds will be paid by the same method that the original payment was made.
Trip Insurance in Vietnam Photo Tours
We highly recommend that all trip participants carry their own trip insurance while attend a Vietnam photography workshop. This should cover any portion of trip payments that we are unable to refund due to cancellation. It should also cover unused airline tickets and so forth. It is the participant’s responsibility to carry adequate health insurance for the areas we will be visiting.
Any emergency care, hospital visits, dentist’s visits, doctor’s visits, prescriptions, and so forth are not covered by us and will be billed directly to the participant if no insurance is carried. The participant is solely responsible for ensuring their travel, health, dental, and prescription insurance provides adequate coverage.
Itinerary Changes and Delays
We will try to stick to the published itineraries of Vietnam photo tour as much as possible. However, there are circumstances outside our control that may cause changes or omissions. These include things like inclement weather, geopolitical events, unexpected closures, transportation delays, sickness, etc. In the event circumstances outside of control cause a significant deviation to the itinerary, we reserve the right to make the necessary changes to ensure the most successful photo tour outcome.
No refunds can be given for adverse circumstances outside of our control. Participants should allow some degree of flexibility in the itinerary and scheduling. If an itinerary change is needed before the trip departs, we will communicate this to the trip participants. Per diem refunds can be given for any significant pre-trip itinerary changes.